Sunday, February 22, 2015

A Poem on Hope...

A Poem on Hope...
By: Ashley Robinson
We all desire, we all long
We all dream of one thing.
We have seen it, maybe felt it
found ourselves believing
maybe conspiring
but definitely desiring, to be seen.
We hang on a hope for this
What is hope made of anyway?
A glimmer of light on a dreary day?
A delay, to my loss in faith?
Faith it could be...
Faith in a purpose...
faith in a plan....
Faith that keeps me on the road I demand!
Or maybe I don't....

Yes, the road is for Him!
I walk it for Him because He walked one for me.
A road written with love
from the beginning to a tree.
A tree marked with death.
It should have been the death of me.
But No!

What I've searched for has been all along.
A deep, passionate Love
that cleanses all wrong.
Love is the greatest,
we were created for these...
A Faith to Hope.
And Hope for Love
And Love....Love is for me.
1 Cor 13:13
So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
(Added 03.17.13)

No comments:

Post a Comment