Sunday, February 22, 2015

Hope RevealedBegins By Finding JOY In Your Pain


What Are You Hoping For?

I HaveOvercomingPower for Eternity
The thought of my suffering and homelessness is bitter beyond words, I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss, yet I still dare to HOPE when I remember this: The FAITHFUL love of the Lord never ends, His mercies never cease, Great is His FAITHFULNESS’ His mercies begin AFRESH each morning. Lamentations 3:19-23

How do we define HOPE? A feeling of expectation and desire for a certain thing to happen To cherish a desire with anticipation,,,To expect with  confidence
Pain Can Come Through…or Come In a Form of …
Waiting…and not seeing anything come to pass, Fears
Unfulfilled desires and longings, Unworthiness
Disappointments, Condemnation, Discontentment
Persecution, Grief
How to Build Your HOPE in Christ…
Ø Praybuild yourself up in the spirit through prayer, Ask the Lord to remove hindrances to your trust in His Faithfulness

Ø Praise…praise brings hope, because of who you choose to focus on, you’re looking at God, and not at your circumstance. When Peter kept His eyes on Christ, the impossible came to pass! Psalms 103:2 Praise the Lord, I tell myself, and never forget his benefits.

Ø Confront Condemnation … Identify the liesand claim the truth by replacing it with the truth of God’s word. You are making your way out of captivity, because there is freedom in truth.
Ø Recount Memorialsbring to memory the miracles and victories that God has given you…. Build my altar wherever I cause my name to be remembered, and I will come to you and bless you, Exodus 20:24
Ø Commit to Be a Prisoner of Hope …God has called you to be a Prisoner of hope, not a prisoner of despair, but a Prisoner of Hope! You are not tied and held captive by your circumstance; rather you are tied to the FAITHFULNESS of Daddy God, and the FACT that He is greater and above your circumstance! God has called you to be a Faithful witness, not a prisoner of despair, but a Prisoner of Hope!
“It has been said that man can live about forty days without food, about three days without water, and about eight minutes without air-but only one second without HOPE.” -Anonymous
If you dwell in the misery you’ll miss out on the joy
Added 1/20/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment