Friday, May 29, 2015

It’s My Promise & I Will Never Let It Go until I Fulfill It…

It’s My Promise & I Will Never Let It Go until I Fulfill It….
What a wonderful, yet strange night and morning it has been. Well, let me tell you more about it. That’s if you really want to know how a mundane nights rest and morning went bizarre. Before I begin, let me just use a couple words that describes my night. Well, that would be strange and uncomfortable but purposeful. For some reason, I forgot to throw my gum in the trash before calling it a night. I cannot recall the series of events prior to waking up at 1am to see gum on my two palms and on my legs. You know, like in a spider web formation all over. Yea, strange, right? That’s what I am saying too. The only thing that I can remember is that I thought I took the gum out of my mouth, and probably placed it in my hands before falling asleep.  However the gum got all over my body, is not the question at 1 in the morning. The question now was why I could not seem to get it off me. While laying down and realizing that something sticky was on my palms and legs, I made several attempts to get the gum that I could liken to an “invader of my sleep” off me. Since I failed in my attempts, I decided that I would just continue to sleep and get up a couple hours from that time to use water to scrub off the intruder. Even using water to remove this intruder was challenging. The gum did not just come off after 2 attempts, it took a couple more attempts with an increasing forceful scrub.  As I began to scrub and scrub, I felt the Lord saying to me, that the manner in which this gum got all over your body and overwhelmed your daily routine, that’s how my promises are over your life. My promises over your life were written out with your name before the foundation of this world. When I brought you to life, my promises also came inscripted and engraved within your heart.
Just as you made several attempts while you were laying on the bed and even in the shower to get the gum off your skin, that’s the same with my promises. It may seem at times that the time between the promise being spoken and then fulfilled are long and dreary, but I say wait for it. It’s my promise and I will never let it go until I fulfill them. Even in the times, when all else has failed you and there seems to be no hope in sight for the fulfillment of the promises, I say wait, It’s my promise and I will never let it go until I fulfill it. In just the nick of time, the time you least expected an intruder of your daily routine, the fulfillment of my promise will invade your life like a rushing massive ocean, cleaning out crevices of hopelessness, pain, regret, faithlessness, sorrow, grief, discontentment, loneliness and releasing breakthroughs, miracles, signs, wonders, freedom, joy, peace, healing, and restoration. It’s my promise and I will never let it go until I fulfill it. Just hope, trust and believe.
 
Your Daddy God never fails those whose hope and trust are in Him and in Him, alone.  Go ahead, give a shot, hold me to the promises that I have made over your life. If you do this, you can count on one thing for sure, and that is, you will not be disappointed.
Be ENCOURAGED by these scripture versus:
Isaiah 55:11… It is the same with my word. I send it out, and it always produces fruit. It will accomplish all I want it to, and it will prosper everywhere I send it.
2 Corinthians 1:20 ………For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God.
Psalms 106:4……………….Remember me, LORD, when you show favor to your people; come near and rescue me.
Psalms 70:5…………………But as for me, I am poor and needy; please hurry to my aid, O God. You are my helper and my savior; O LORD, do not delay.
Habakkuk 3:17-19 Even though the fig trees have no blossoms, and there are no grapes on the vine; even though the olive crop fails and the fields are empty and barren; even though the flocks die in the fields and the cattle barns are empty, yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in the God of my salvation. (19) The Sovereign Lord is my strength! He makes me as surefooted as a deer, able to tread upon the heights.
Be Blessed Beloved!!!
Updated May 17, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment