Sunday, February 22, 2015

Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for Him to act…Psalms 37:7

Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for Him to act…Psalms 37:7

My child wait on me, I am your God, your creator, your maker. I love you with an everlasting love, my plans for you are of good and not of evil. Trust me, I say trust in me, focus on me, and I will grant you those things down deep within your heart. I am here, I am with you and I will never leave you nor forsake you. My thoughts are towards you, just wait, and don’t look to man as your standard, look to me and me alone. I am not a God created by human hands; you will not be disappointed, if you wait. You will not be disappointed, it’s a guarantee. That’s why I am telling you to wait, wait on me, be patient and courageous, don’t give in, don’t give up in this waiting season, it will all pay off. You will not be ashamed nor dismayed. I have your desires right in the middle of my hands; they are not far away from me. I have not forgotten my promises towards you. Look at those promises that I have fulfilled. Look, I say look. Open your eyes and see. Do not strife in this season. Take my peace that I give to you. It’s for your sanity, joy, contentment, and fulfillment. You are right in the Center of my will. You’ve not missed a step in this journey. I say again, you’ve not missed a step in this journey. Trust me to make all things new in your life. Oh, yea, I am so in love with you. Your obedience in this waiting season is a sweet perfume to me. It grabs my attention. It causes me to move on your behalf. You are in the center of my will. Let and allow me to guide you through this season. Allow me, it’s not something I want you to guide yourself through. Just allow me to guide you. Allow me. I am asking, would you allow me to guide you? Would you? It is my desire that you are in contentment as you wait on me. No matter the frustrations of this season, just remember that I love you, and I am with you! You are truly mines.
(Added 1.6.13)

No comments:

Post a Comment