Sunday, February 22, 2015

God’s love NEVER Fails

God’s love NEVER Fails:
By: Bhavika G.

Hi, :) Hope everybody had a wonderful week. I feel so lost, and then I remember that EVERYTHING's gonna be alright, because as Lincoln Brewster sings in his song Salvation is here"Cause I know my God saved the day...And I know His word never fails...And I know my God made a way for me...Salvation is here!" There are so many things I'm unsure about, and I feel like breaking down and crying and screaming out to Jesus. Only He understands me fully. I mean His word is the ONLY thing I can cling on to, because His word won't fail me. His promises are everlasting. 

It's amazing to know that such a marvelous God cares about me and understands my heart and just knows me so well! I mean really who am I that such an amazing God would take my place on the cross? I'm not perfect. I make mistakes. I wear my emotions on my sleeve, sometimes. However, Jesus still LOVES me more than I can ever comprehend.

I'm just in awe of His love for me. I'm in awe of His love for HIS people. Every time I see the stars in the night sky, I'm in awe of the beauty He puts in everything. Every time I stare into the night sky, and see the sky full of stars, it's like God's telling me that "EVERYTHING will be okay, please just trust ME. I know YOU better than you know yourself. I know the ALL desires of your heart. I'm here with you my child, and I LOVE you. Everything in this world is temporary, the pain and the suffering, but I'm ETERNAL. Cling onto my word.” God is so eternally good, even when life isn’t.  

Here’s a thought, it only takes ONE person to make a difference, so when you meet somebody, will you speak life and show the love of Christ? Remember, we all have the chance to make a difference, but it’s our choice whether we will bring a positive difference or a negative difference.  

No comments:

Post a Comment